My Adobe

my life according to me...

Friday, March 26, 2004

Five more days until bliss, or should I say, spring break! I need this time off more than anything else in the world. Sigh. Earlier today, I actually registered online for the SATs on the fifth of June, something that I've been procrastinating to do for God knows how many days. I don't know, I guess the anxiety was holding me back from collecting myself together and actually taking that step, lol. Just please, please, please include me in your du'as! I would forever be indebted to you. Seriously. Pray for me, okay? College has been on my mind more often than not lately and sometimes I just get so freaked just thinking about it. What if things don't work out as I anticipate? What if I end up being unhappy with my major? How will I even decide what I want to do? I have no clue whatsoever. Well, I have a slight idea but I don't know if it's really my thing. Insha'Allah, Allah (swt) will make it easier for me.

Anyway, life's been going smoothly, alhamdulillah. On Monday morning, I went to guidance to record my schedule for senior year. The classes that I'm taking are as follows:

AP European History
AP Spanish V
English 12 Honors
Advanced Math
Business and Personal Law
Women's Studies Honors
Environmental Science
Holocaust and Genocide Studies

I'm trying to decide between Holocaust and Genocide Studies and journalism because I'm not sure if taking three history classes would be too wise, lol. Insha'Allah, I hope next year goes well. I expect it to be the most academically challenging though. Blahness. Science should be cake though... haha, I'm taking an easy to handle science class on purpose so the load is lighter on me! Ahh, but the AP and honors courses will be a heck of a lot of work to handle.