My Adobe

my life according to me...

Sunday, March 28, 2004

I'm avoiding the pile of neverending and time-consuming work that I have to get to eventually. Yes, later. It amazes that my hermit self hasn't stepped out of the house in such an annoyingly long period of time besides for school. I think it's been a whole week, wow. Oh well, in five mere days I'll have all the time in the world to do whatever I wish. I want to socialize by meeting up with friends, possibly catch a movie or two, spend time with family, watch hours of TV, which is something that has become quite impossible to do these days, and surf blogs. Oh, and it slipped my mind to mention that I'm going to California from the eighth of April to the twelfth. Woohoo, five whole days on the other side of the country! Should be quite an experience if I do say so myself. My family will be staying at my dad's khala's (mother's sister) house in Los Angeles.

Then the next two months will be full of rigorous SAT studying and all that jazz. Fun, fun, fun. I won't fail to mention that a large part of my weekend did consist of SAT studying! Sigh. I do have a long way to go. Insha'Allah though.