My Adobe

my life according to me...

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I nearly had a heart attack this morning when my computer wouldn't start. After three weeks of being computer deprived, my dad finally managed to take some time out and see what's up with the computer. He installed a new hard drive and everything, but for some reason, the computer still wouldn't work normally. So for the past few days, I've been working using the safe mode with networking option. This morning when it wouldn't start, I seriously had a panic attack, lol. What if safe mode's stopped working, too? What if I never get to use my computer again?!? Oh my god! It really is scary how dependent I've become on my computer for the past few years, and the weeks that I didn't have any computer access were hard. Much to my relief, I tried restarting it a few hours later and suprisingly enough, it was working just fine! Shukr'Allah.

Well, I finally figured out that yes, I can get a gmail account of my own through my blogger account! Man, I should have realized this earlier, but nonetheless, I know have a gmail account that I can't stop gloating about, hah. If you want to email me or something, don't hesitate! Besides, I've been feeling pretty lonely this summer because I'm not getting to see my friends as often. While I didn't have computer access, my friends went behind my back and made plans (like having late night movie fests) and whatnot and didn't bother contacting me about them. Or they told someone unreliable to let me know about stuff, but the person either forgot or never bothered.

Sad, huh? The youth group meetings that I talked about a few entries down are going smoothly, alhamdulillah. Unfortunetely, it's pretty male-dominated as of yet because most of the group consists of guys. However, we're trying to get more girls involved but apparently a youth group that meets two hours once a week isn't worth their precious time. Girls suck.

Anywho, tonight is my first Princeton Review SAT class and boy, am I not excited. I feel as if my summer days are going to go to waste because I'll be having to actually think. Not good at all. Oh well, I chose to take the class and now I must.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sucks when Groups are dominated by Guys..But I guess its cos us girls dont participate.

LOL @ panic attack. I have my own computer and when my brother takes oput my internet wire I feel so deprived, its scary :P

July 28, 2004 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Little Princess said...

Nur: Yes, we just can't survive without the net, can we?

August 2, 2004 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home