My Adobe

my life according to me...

Thursday, August 05, 2004

I'll be going to Lake George with my family this weekend, as I had mentioned in my angry entry a few below, lol. It's this place in New York by the shore with lots of recreational stuff to do, such as amusement parks, cruises, hiking, shopping, horseback riding, etc. I suppose it's a fun place, but I'm not really in the mood to go. I guess because there's so much that needs to be done at home that I can't even see myself being able to enjoy it while I'm there. I'll have that constant nagging feeling inside of me, annoying me to the point where I can't enjoy myself. There's loads of summer homework left for me to do, and not to mention college stuff. Although a month still remains until school opens, I still feel as if time is running out and I need to finish everything right here and right now. It's wierd. I'll have to live with that feeling. Is it just me or do only New Jersey schools assign ridiculously time consuming summer assignments and readings?

Anyway, classes are going fine, alhamdulillah. The three and a half hours don't seem tediously long, so thank God for that or else I would have died from the boredom. The instructor keeps things interesting and takes a creative approach towards teaching material. It's cool, but I'd still rather be at home, doing whatever it is I do on weekday nights.

Okay, I've been typing up this entry for the past like hour, so I'm going to go now. Lousy entry, yes, but whatever. I just wanted to say I'd back on Tuesday. Oh, and I installed a new commenting system (HaloScan) so all old comments have unfortunetely, been discarded. Sad, sad, but I'll live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home