My Adobe

my life according to me...

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I really need to stop slacking off. I feel like I'm not making use of Ramadan the way I should. It's not guaranteed that I'll live until the next Ramadan, so why I'm not making any significant effort is beyond my comprehension. I can't understand myself. I don't think I ever will.

Listening to nasheeds is so relaxing. I always feel better afterwards. The nasheeds I'm playing at the moment are the same ones that always played in my cousin's car. I just never asked him where I can find them, although I loved them. Today, as I was picking random nasheeds from a list online, I found those nasheeds! Imagine my excitement. Haha, just thought I'd share.

Hmm, don't really have much to say today. Just felt like updating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home